CAMET Access Request
Request Access to CAMET
Please complete the form below to become a subscriber to Galois's CAMET® Library. At this time, subscriptions are only available to verified US-based organizations.
Each subscription provides access to all CAMET Library tools, software, models, and other materials for the term selected.
Enterprise Support, as well as new tools or functionality improvements, can be contracted separately. See below for Enterprise Support plans.
Academic institutions that plan to use the library in course curriculum and teaching can apply for no cost access. Academic subscriptions require a professor or instructor of the academic institution as the primary point of contact.
- $3,000/seat/year, up to 5 seats – Annual Lease
- Access to the self-service portal, with the option to purchase additional training and services
- $18,000/seat/year, up to 5 seats
- $15,000/seat/year for groups of 6–10
- $12,000/seat/year for groups larger than 10, less than 20
- Support provided for CAMET Base Pack ONLY
- Initial response to inbound support requests within 24 hours; available weekdays EST
- Supported Onboarding
- Each license will receive one seat to a Virtual Instructor-led Training
- Access to the self-service portal
- Includes license to CAMET Library
- Free for 1 year, up to 5 seats
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Course Length: 4 Business Days
- Minimum of 7 participants for public classes
- For private training, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form below to learn more.